Date Of Last Revision: November 30, 2008
2. The SSPO Website may contain links to third party websites or e-mail addresses that are not owned or controlled by SSPO. SSPO has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, SSPO will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve SSPO from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, or e-maill inks..
1. In order to access some features of the Website, you are required to register with SSPO to create a SSPO Member User Account. Only Registered Members in “good standing” are granted access to the Services offered in the Members Area. A member “in good standing” is one who maintains his annual membership fee. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify SSPO immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Although SSPO will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of SSPO or others due to such unauthorized use.
You understand that when using the SSPO Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that SSPO is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SSPO with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold SSPO, its Board Of Directors, and its Members harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles
(including your personal identity/information), messages, notes, text,
information, and other content that you upload, publish or display
(hereinafter, "post") on the SSPO Website, or transmit to or share
with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post,
transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create
or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the
Organization may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or
remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole
discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the
sole judgment of the SSPO violates this Agreement or the User Code Of Conduct, or which
might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or
threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole
cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you
post on the Site or provide to the Organization.
When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct SSPO to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. You may request removal of your User Content from the Site at any time.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you also agree to abide by our User Code Of Conduct that provides further information regarding the authorized conduct of users on the SSPO Website.
You agree that your use of the SSPO website shall be at your sole risk. to the fullest extent permitted by law, Stel Salaried Pensioners Organization (sspo), its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. SSPO makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our Host Provider’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the sspo website. SSPO does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the SSPO website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising..
In no event shall SSPO, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our Host Provider’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the SSPO website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that SSPO shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by SSPO from its facilities in Canada. SSPO makes no representations that the SSPO Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the SSPO Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the respective jursdictiona law.
J. General Use of the Website—Permissions and Restrictions
SSPO hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
1. In your use of the website, you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of /UseService, User Code Of Conduct, and all applicable Local, Provincial, Federal, and International Laws and regulations.
2. SSPO reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the SSPO Website at any time.
Click Here to View SSPO Website “Code Of Conduct ”